84silver.com's competitions

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

ISUCK
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by ISUCK »

maybe email verification would've been nice... hopefully they make this contest not bugged like ti has made it >_<
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

I don't know if they actually did fix anything, but they're not showing the 'top 5' on the main page now. And for awhile they stopped showing votes. Now they're showing votes and have them from most to least when you look at states. I'm ahead by 1000 votes in texas, and that's all that matters to me.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
CalcKing

Entering ------- Please Vote for Me!

Post by CalcKing »

With very little time remaining in the competition, I have entered. My -->entry<-- currently has 8 votes. The next highest in my state is at 1 vote. :roll:

I don't intend to compete for the overall prize, but if I could win in my state I would be very happy.

Despite the overwhelming odds in my favor, I would greatly appreciate the support of everyone here. So, please, vote for mine! :)

Oh, and Jim e... I don't think your entry has any votes anymore? :?
Long live Z80 and #tiasm!

^^ Alas, I wrote that a long time ago. :(
Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

Haha, I'm first in my poor state, too . I'm not winning by 14x like you, but I'm still double of second place :wink: .
Gambit
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Gambit »

Done :)

So this is the reason behind that seemingly random info-line :lol: Hmm, the voting has indeed gone through some changes since I last used it. It told me I'm not allowed to vote until the "GraphiTI finalist" voting... I remember being able to vote every single day :roll: Wish I could get an 84P, but I feel obligated not to, and I don't think I'm allowed anyway... :(
"If SOURCE is outlawed, only outlaws will have SOURCE."
CalcKing

Post by CalcKing »

Been reading more IRC logs have you? :P

I haven't seen you on IRC in a while... but thanks for voting!

CalcKing

Post by CalcKing »

Well, the state level ends today... I hope no one in VT suddenly decides to compete. :P

Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

A couple of 13 year old girls got 300 votes in two days and beat me. I'm speechless. Both from the same school.
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

That's horrible spencer :o I'm sorry :| Maybe they'll be caught cheating and you end up winning anyways :?
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

Ah, it's alright ... I know what it was like for you at the beginning of the competition now. I've still got my good ol' regular 83+, anyways ...