Backlight died. :(

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Videos, dvds, music, pictures.

dvds by them selves can take like 8gb.

And I have to have complete seasons of my favorite shows.

Then a bunch of adobe software, and few games which I perfer not to use a CD to play.
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

I've already got 41.9 gb filled on our new 200 gb computer. Then again, I'm sure lots of music, games, and other stuff helps that. Matrix Online itself takes up over 5 gb, Morrowind comes in at just over 4, Doom 3 at 1.8, City of Heroes at 1.2. That's a pretty good amount right there.
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

I have to deal with FMA and .hack//SIGN hogging my HDD Space....
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Toaster
Extreme Poster

Post by Toaster »

Okay everyone I fixed my problem. :D The wire was broken. :P So I finally fixed my problem. :) Right now I just have to get my dad to solder it. :P I am not very talented in that area. :P Last time I almost burned my arm and I burned a hole through a circuit board once too. :oops:
Join me at:
http://nanotech.pcriot.com
or
http://emancipal.co.nr

Coming soon..
Rewrite 3D Level Editor - 55% done!!
Emancipal - The Creator 5% done
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

Toaster wrote:Okay everyone I fixed my problem. :D The wire was broken. :P So I finally fixed my problem. :) Right now I just have to get my dad to solder it. :P I am not very talented in that area. :P Last time I almost burned my arm and I burned a hole through a circuit board once too. :oops:
YES. MY ADVICE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT FOR ONCE!
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

Heh, I have 10GB in my Steam folder... >.< That fills a fourth of my C: drive... Also, I have to deal with FMA (like Patori) and Hikaru no Go (15GB) as well... So... Nyah! :P
ImageImage
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

God, do I love Fansubs... and moving them around from HDD to HDD... somehow I lost 3 episodes... I have them backed up on CD though... you know hoe RELIABLE those things are... yeah, right... :drifter:
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I'm choosing not to download or buy(are they out) FMA episodes. Otherwise I'll get complusive and finish it one night.

I just have ones that I have seen already and liked. flcl doesn't take up much room :)

Edit: Avatars. :D :drifter:
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

muahahaha fear the line of angry elrics!

Jim e: Heh, I was originally wanting to do it like that too, but I missed an ep so I watched the sub, and hell I got hooked there. The sub is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the dub. That's the case with practically every anime... They don't have to try to make the words with the mouths. :P
ImageImage
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I personally like dual audio with a sub stream, gives you the best of both worlds. I HATE when the subs are directly encoded to the video, it compromises everthing, not mention it messes compression up.
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

Yeah, it would be nice if they were in their own stream, but most of the time they're right in the file... So yeah that does suck, but not as much as not having it in the first place. :P
ImageImage