Rilphia Saga TI

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

ISUCK
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by ISUCK »

Hey, I think I remember you from Xion Digital or Kat Productions or something... is that still alive?

Nice game, I'ma test this program ASAP
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

ISUCK wrote:Hey, I think I remember you from Xion Digital or Kat Productions or something... is that still alive?

Nice game, I'ma test this program ASAP
I was with them once, but when haygood overthrew keith, the guy who i worked with to start KP, the site started degrading... now, they dont do anything.
----
Drak
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Anyone Beta tested?
----
Drak
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

You should post a turotial on how to install it because it didnt worked in VTI :cry:
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Wow, this looks pretty cool. How long have you been working on it for?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Ive been working on it for a few months. Whats the problem? err:unidentified or something? ill fix it... ill write a program real quick (afk)
try this http://www.freewebs.com/leofox/FIXDATthetatheta.zip

if it no work then ill go FulloutDB on it.
----
Drak
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

did yeh all get it to work?

BTW, Today ive added a lot more maps, redesigned some bossskills to make more use of BTools..
----
Drak
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

I still cant get it to work. I installed Omnicalc, but when the loading finishes I get an ERR:DATA TYPE, which point to an Omnicalc function. I deleted this function to see if the will be more bug and when I run the game again I automatically get a Game Over.
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Kevin wrote:I still cant get it to work. I installed Omnicalc, but when the loading finishes I get an ERR:DATA TYPE, which point to an Omnicalc function. I deleted this function to see if the will be more bug and when I run the game again I automatically get a Game Over.

hm.. ill look at that when i get home. I think the number variable theta is corrupting into 2....

make sure you ran the program fixer0 that i posted earler, ... and make sure you're doing "New Game"
----
Drak
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Okay, ill admit, i need some help. I dont know asm, and i'd like to change the map generator program to asm, as it takes about 40 seconds for a map to load. . .

be warned, it uses omnicalc... O.o

Btw:

Working on the problem with the release,.... turns out, my calculator is very out of date. The os is 1.14 with omnicalc 1.1...
----
Drak
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Dont worry for the map loading. I am used to slow map loading a lot (RL3 takes one minutes to load a map). If you want fast map loading you should use Matrices instead of strings and use xLIB to display your map. Matrices ar etaking a lot of memory so you might want to use Flash Gordon as well in your game, which allow you to run archived programs without unarchiving them. Just look at this page, there is plenty of tools to enhance BASIC (and ASM) programs here:
http://omnimaga.earthforge.com/programs.html

There is also a new programming language that is hard but a lot easier than asm: FastRPL. This might fix memory problem normally encountered in BASIC with matrices since they are smaller. Just look in the FastRPL 0.6 topic on this section of the forum

My bro's calc still use OS 1.14 btw, which is very stable, but he has omnicalc 1.25

Post by Guest »

Kevin wrote:Dont worry for the map loading. I am used to slow map loading a lot (RL3 takes one minutes to load a map). If you want fast map loading you should use Matrices instead of strings and use xLIB to display your map. Matrices ar etaking a lot of memory so you might want to use Flash Gordon as well in your game, which allow you to run archived programs without unarchiving them. Just look at this page, there is plenty of tools to enhance BASIC (and ASM) programs here:

There is also a new programming language that is hard but a lot easier than asm: FastRPL. This might fix memory problem normally encountered in BASIC with matrices since they are smaller. Just look in the FastRPL 0.6 topic on this section of the forum

My bro's calc still use OS 1.14 btw, which is very stable, but he has omnicalc 1.25

wow. My heart actually stopped when i read about flash gordon. . . . . dude.... i think you just fuggen forced me to redesign the whole game :D

..hm... with these new abilities, i will redesign RSTI from the ground up... . . . yayness.

Btw, i think its manditory now to include the main source of credit to maxcoderz, for its been a huge help.
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Anonymous wrote:
Kevin wrote:Dont worry for the map loading. I am used to slow map loading a lot (RL3 takes one minutes to load a map). If you want fast map loading you should use Matrices instead of strings and use xLIB to display your map. Matrices ar etaking a lot of memory so you might want to use Flash Gordon as well in your game, which allow you to run archived programs without unarchiving them. Just look at this page, there is plenty of tools to enhance BASIC (and ASM) programs here:

wow. My heart actually stopped when i read about flash gordon. . . . . dude.... i think you just fuggen forced me to redesign the whole game :D

..hm... with these new abilities, i will redesign RSTI from the ground up... . . . yayness.

Btw, i think its manditory now to include the main source of credit to maxcoderz, for its been a huge help.

ack shoot, i changed browsers, so my cookies dont keep me logged in automatically >.> thats me, lol sry.
----
Drak