Request: Maxcoderz @ Wiki

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Well I think everything should be documented but I have no idea what kind of information wikipedia wants to archive.

If we decide to write something about MaxCoderz we should also write about Void, SiCoDe, xCoderz, etc.

Maybe an article on TI programming groups as a whole would be more fit.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

Sorry to say this, but neither of these groups are eligible for a Wikipedia entry in my opinion. Not even close. An article on the TI community (in whose existence as a whole I don't really believe, to be honest) might be interesting, but probably still not deserving a separate page, rather a section here or here.

The inappropriateness of the UTI page is clearly seen from the fact that none of the names connected to it have WP entries themselves, all of them are just links to UTI member profiles. With the exception of TI, all the WP links are just common nouns sprinkled all over the text. Try to read it with the mind of an outsider, and you'll realise that it carries no important information whatsoever.