What are all the calc-worthy programs?

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

(random poll)What is better?

84+SE (gotta love the usb and clock)
47%
83+SE (stupid "stylish" 84 keys/shape are not for me)
53%

Total votes: 15

CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

If you don't want to put a program in your post, then simply post somewhere else. The rules are clearly stated and easy enough to follow. You don't have to post here if you don't want to. If you don't like the rules, just pretend this topic doesn't exist. As long as you post here, you are obligated to post about the subject of the topic. Otherwise, what you are posting is spam. If you have something else you want to talk about, either make a new post about it, find a topic that relates to it, or just include a good calc game in your post here. I don't think that I am being unfair, as this is my topic in the first place. :evil:

program: crates 3d
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
gangsta
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gangsta »

it's ok, CW...lighten up...but I have to agree w/ u
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

It's kind of annoying to watch someone spam in your topic and ignore the rules, then claim that it's the right thing to do, and continue spamming. :x

program: dr. mario
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

Did someone mention the french DOOM game?
Image Image Image
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Whats with the random poll? Everyone knows that any SE is great. The 84 won't be better till Dan gets back from china or where ever he is. :P

Personally I don't like stuff my calc full of useless games that I won't play, I perfer placing recent demos or useful programs on it. Most of the things on my calc are my own programs.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Notice my first three posts. I was nice at first, but when people started just spamming the topic and ignored what it was about, I had to state some rules. You even state that this will become a spamfest, then spam in it. Are you trying to make your prediction come true?

Could you please put some programs in your posts? That is what this topic is about.

gangsta: got me there :D
program: Circle Pong

and gangsta: uncle worm was already posted. Check my first post.
Last edited by CompWiz on Fri 02 Dec, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gangsta
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gangsta »

where's ur prgm, CW?

uncle worm
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Sorry that I bursted out, I just couldn't get over the somewhat rediculousness of you yelling at someone for 'not following the rules of your topic'. This is a public forum, I don't know why people freak out a lot about off-topic posts. If you're having a real conversation, you would never yell at them from bringint up some random point or story. Can you imagine that? "Hey I just remembered, I need to tell you..." "Um, please stay on topic. Thanks!" :D

Oh, and Quadropong is pretty fun. It's not like I wrote it or anything.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

All four of the games here.....j/k
this and this and this and this and this .

Btw who deleted my post?
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Thanks for contributing to the discusson kalan_vod, even though three of those programs were already posted. :)

blueskies: If you want to post off topic, there is an off topic forum here. I'm not annoyed about off topic posts here.(as long as you just put a program name at the bottom) I was annoyed when kalan_vod started saying that this would become a spamfest, and kept spamming here. I'm glad that he actually started posting with information that added to the discussion.

program: cylidash
axcho

Post by axcho »

Lode Runner 83+ - the graphics aren't great, but it's lode runner with a lot of levels
Catch 22 - only multiplayer, but it is fun if you can find another player
Sprite Lab (made by me) - not really a game, but it has simple controls and is kind of interesting to play around with
Monkey Rush (also mine) - in basic, but it is well programmed and simple but fun arcade game
Power Pixel 2 (mine too) - another basic game, which is pretty popular with people who have played it

Other games of mine that some people liked a lot are Acid Rain and Snake Escape. All my games use only one program, and it is simple to modify them to work with MirageOS.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Mm, if self promotion is allowed, lemme finish space station pheta.
DarkerLine
Calc Wizard

Post by DarkerLine »

I was the original self-promoter I think.

If TI-89 games are legal, TI-Chess.
just try to be nice to people.

Post by lecks »

DarkerLine wrote:I was the original self-promoter I think.

If TI-89 games are legal, TI-Chess.
no, stores just sell em illegally underground at midnight only when there is a full moon...

prgm: algebra
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

prgm: allmath
Image Image Image