Wiki?

Got a brilliant program idea? Let us know!

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Timendus
Calc King

Post by Timendus »

Good to see more organization within the Ti community ;)
I think you should have a chat with kv though... Maybe you could integrate the routine database thingy and my asmdoc thingy to make it the true Ti programmers headquarters :)
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Timendus wrote:Ti programmers headquarters :)
I already thought of a cool name; United TI :lol:
Timendus
Calc King

Post by Timendus »

kv83 wrote:
As in; the place you'd go when you where actually in the process of coding in assembly for the Ti-83 series :)
Please don't add forums, don't make it look like a programming group, et cetera... :(
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Timendus wrote:
kv83 wrote:
As in; the place you'd go when you where actually in the process of coding in assembly for the Ti-83 series :)
Please don't add forums, don't make it look like a programming group, et cetera... :(
I won´t... I don´t have the time to maintain another forum... that´s why calcwebzine.com hasn´t a forum either and just recently received the option to comment on news items
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

http://wikiti.denglend.net/
We have it up and running. Currently just for 83+ family ASM, but we will expand it if we get enough want to do so.

As for integrating other stuff, we'll do it if it makes sense and can be done easily. Going to have to talk to Dan Englender to make sure it'll be OK, though.

Feel free to put information in. We have clearly formed templates for information pages. We currently don't have a properly working auto-categorization system, I'll try hacking the source later to do that.

edit: And regarding TI caring about this, I doubt it. We're not telling you HOW it does it, just that it DOES do it.
ImageImage