Demon's Projects

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Demon

Post by Demon »

PyroEdit 4
You've probably heard me say this a million-and-something times now, probably annoyed or caring less by now due to all the close-but-still-no-cigar progress on PyroEdit (and anything else I've been working on for that matter), but PyroEdit is, dare I say, almost done... again. Well... actually, it had been done for quite some time now, but I lazed out on writing instructions, and while playing around with it again one day, I found some quirks and got some last-minute ideas on how to improve things a little and remove more fluff. Anyway, the base is finished for now and it's size has been reduced to 9k instead of 16k. All except for one base module has been finished, but it's nearly complete. Hopefully I finish this before school starts back for us and I get no more last-minute ideas (or find any last-minute bugs for that matter) because this program's been in the development stage far too long.

Oh yeah, and the modified version of Calcmaniac's Assembler has been done for the last week or two now. I just haven't repackaged it yet.
"Python has dynamic typing, and dynamic binding, which means that not only does it make a great secretary, it is also pretty damn kinky." --Henry the Adequate

<My Artwork>
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

No quintuple post for you, Demon! :P

Good to hear about even more optimizations, I might end up actually using this program instead of the graphscreen...
Demon

Post by Demon »

"Python has dynamic typing, and dynamic binding, which means that not only does it make a great secretary, it is also pretty damn kinky." --Henry the Adequate

<My Artwork>
Demon

Post by Demon »

OTBP Assembler ++
Get it here.

<My Artwork>
Demon

Post by Demon »

While PyroEdit 5.0 [the first version that will be written in ASM] is on the drawing board, PyroEdit 4.0.1 is complete and ready to go. There are no dramatic changes in 4.0.1; just a few fixes and optimizations. Also, remember that line-based circle module from the old PyroEdit that let you draw the crazy awesome trig designs? It's been remade, it's two times faster, and it's simper (and I got the default forumla right this time :P).

Also, the readmes will be fixed so that people not using Linux don't have to use anything special to view them.

<My Artwork>