[TI ASM] full key scan optimizing

Got questions? Got answers? Go here for both.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

I know about that page, but I see some things are uncertain and some ports in the expected range are definitely not on the page at all.. :(
I would want to know more if I were to write any program which interfaces directly with the USB hardware, not that I'm about to try though lol
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

King Harold wrote:It would be uber cool if we could just OTIR a buffer to the screen! stupid slow lcd :(
I’d rather prefer a memory mapped LCD—with programmable offset, of course. ;)
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

That would also be awesome, but it'd take up precious RAM as well, unless you map it directly to PlotsScreen but then the LCD might get out of sync with the program updating the plotsscreen.. unless it had a port that you could 'poke' to make it reload from the buffer (asynchronous loading!) and of course a maskable interrupt and bit in status port to notify you that it's done updating etc..

Ok, cool, but TI isn't going to give us that on the 83/84 series.. :(

edit:
Port 9B

This might setup the poll interval for an interrupt endpoint. Or it might not. Just a thought.
That does not tell me a lot lol :P I'll ask TI if they would be so nice as to provide us with some information (doubt it though.. they never seem to know anything besides how to perform a multiplication)