ACT IV : The Lost Story

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

King Harold wrote:Sounds great, remind me of kingdom hearts somehow..
maybe someone could port it to 8X calcs? It sounds like a great game so it would be a real pitty if i can't play it..
same, and KH is a pretty nice game.

I was thinking of working on KH:COM for 68k, but it would take more experience than I have.
Image Image Image
xDarkFirex

Post by xDarkFirex »

In a revolutionary change in story line. I reworked the entire story of the game. This game will be set back in the time of Castles but with some modern tech.

The main characters name is Vincent. A star actor for the Republic. The script is the story of the world. This script is the story of a doomed world. A world so real, you can hear the screams come from the pages.
Something is wrong the play seems too real. People are going missing. "Sarah, where have though gone. My heart sings a sad song for you". You know are on a journey to reclaim what is lost. To find the missing Act.

Act 4, Do you have what it takes.

The game is in written in Basic with help from Flib. I need help on sprites though. And making a "proper" map engine with flib. I have some routines down. But with out the sprites it going rather slow.
xDarkFirex

Post by xDarkFirex »

Well I'm still scripting out the story. Which has grown rather large. I have a complete game story. Will be working on the engine soon. The story is still the same as the last post. Just fleshed out some sections. All movements and effects are in the script. But of course sprites.... I may have to "borrow" some.

History of Title Changes

Metal gear solid
Dark Ressurection
Act IV: The lost story

History of engine changes.
C
Basic/FLib
basic/xlib
C
<_< full circle on the engine. Seems like I love my C[/u]