TI Calendar

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

which worked nicely. You could read the news on calcwebzine and get all the updates on progress of all the projects going on. From screenies to demos to releases, it was all there, and much more convenient than going to all the different sites.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

CoBB wrote:
kv83 wrote:
CoBB wrote: That's rather ti-news.net.
Not really. CalcWebzine combined it, ti-news.net just fetched and displayed it.
Well, what is their conglomerate if not a combination of news from many sources? Calcwebzine wasn't really working off various news sources (which wouldn't make much sense anyway for a human-edited column), rather directly from the developers or from forums as far as I remember.
Ah, you are right as ever, ow mighty CoBB _O_ ;)

Nah, just kidding. I think we ment both the same. :)

Did I hear someone saying revsoft? :?
Darth Android

Post by Darth Android »

kv83 wrote:Maybe you can give certain people, you 'trust', right to edit it?
That's a rather good idea, I may give access to one admin from every group or something.

If you are staff of a group, send an email to ticalendar@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list, though confer with the other staff members of the site because i'm probably only going to take one per group.
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Jim you wanna take it or me?

Oh and we all know RevSoft is far supreme...come on, we have Zelda, Wizards, SSP2, kalan_vod, some guy registered as "GO TO FUCKING HELL", Jim e, Rezek, RealSound, Desolate 2, Madskillz, Burntfuse, Deathsting, Calv!n, and AlienCC.

Though we may not have all of those we do take pride in our work just like everybody else in the community...and it is great to have a tool that allows us all to have information from every group!
The Revolution is here...
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

This is a really cool idea.... one can see when contests are.... and its a nice way for the whole community to get together... is anyone posting this around?
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

We'll discuss this in the staff forum and mail you darth.
Darth Android

Post by Darth Android »

Ok.
Patori wrote:This is a really cool idea.... one can see when contests are.... and its a nice way for the whole community to get together... is anyone posting this around?
It's been posted several places from what I've heard. Don't think it's made it to DetachedSolutions if anyone wants to take it there.
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

I'm going to post about it over at calcgames later, though we already discussed it amongst ourselves last night.
ImageImage