This RPG

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

there is a prog that stores pics into asm progams, this could be used if it isn't to big of a project...
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

necro wrote:@kevin: I do know strait ports are not possible, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible at all to make em (at least large PARTS of em) in Basic Builder...and you don't have to do it but don't claim it is completely impossible. We aren't trying to force you, we just think itd be far more fun to play a game if you could install it in less than a few hours.
I have no idea how it can take hours to install those games. I took me 15 minutes to install Dark Link Quest, 4 mins to install Reuben Quest, and 8 mins to install FFTOM2, and on top of that I used TI connect. Anyway my point is that I couldnt convert most of my game to basic builder and those which could be convertable would require me to change a lot of stuff in them. Anyway I'll ever announce any of my projects there anymore, I dont see the point of posting about them somewhere where asm libs are hated and that people are unable to group their games/math programs to install a program which have over 20 sub programs, this shouldnt be that hard I think, I remember lot of people at school having over 50 games and math programs in their program list or group menu... I dont even know why I even came back at UTI and MC....
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
crzyrbl
Calc Wizard

Post by crzyrbl »

who said they hated asm libs or grouped games? Necro just said that if you *wanted* use basic builder, it would be convient. Babyboy isnt saying that he hates asm libs, he is just trying to make a graphic game with out them for a challenge. I cant stand these pointless fights :x Lets try to get back on topic.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

babyboy said he hated games with many sub programs

thats his own opinion though and he's free to hate them, I just think it's better to not say anything at all if it's going to diss other people hardwork. But there is always that thing that say "If you cant take flames and unconstructive criticism just dont post about your projects at all and leave" so thats what I might do
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Loki
Extreme Poster
Location: My world is in grayscale, but if i stand still long enough, i see it in black and white.

Post by Loki »

Aww c'mon kevin, you cant leave...you're a great programmer! I tell all my students about you and your greatness...don't let down the newbies!!