Nazis in my city...

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

necro wrote:near Columbus...town called pickerington...
One of my 8th grade friends lived there for two years, but I can't say I know anything about the town. He moved away right after 8th grade to Michigan. Sorry. Did it ever host the Ohio High school football games (final four)? The name sounds fimilare but I am probably thinking of somewhere else. :P

@currahee:
First, that line is great! :lol:
Second, our mayor is crazy. The politics in Toledo would make the presidential elections look like model transistions of perfect democracy, power being handed off to the next person (and yes I am talking about the last three elections (even though the last two were the only really big ones))
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Actually the "NO NAZIS NO KKK NO FACIST USA" is what demonstrators used once during a Neo Nazi gathering (watched it on the history channel a long time ago).
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

before the school split, maybe...I realy never have cared about the school sports to know
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

*sigh*... The march was canceled... for their own safety...

But they proved their point, Gang violence is at an all time high in toledo or what not... :-P
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

This one's actually kind of funny...a little:

*Statesman Journal: American Nazi Party adopts Salem road.

The courts already said "nein" to some of the complaints against them. At least they'll be giving Oregon's trash problems Das Boot.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

I heard they demonstrated (this time for real) not long ago... how was it? They said the counter demonstration size was three times larger than the Neo Nazi crowd
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

It was funny as all get out, but not very eventful. I think (not bothering to check) 17 people were arrested. The nazi size was about 50, counter side about 180, police size about 500.

I thought the counter march was stupid, just slip in the night before, break a fire hydrant, let it freeze, and than the nazis slip all the next day. Realize it was about 28 F. that day.
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

I thought the counter demo was stupid too, wasn't it in protest becuase they couldnt demo (the first time) but was widely agreed upon by their leaders?
Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

something like that... I was asked to go, but I suggested letting the nazis freeze, and leave them alone. The counter demos just wanted an excuse to try and riot again.
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

well gang violence is horrible still... A guy just got beat up by about 10 people at a bus stop IN FRONT OF THE POLICE & GOVERNMENT STATION. What's sad is that it took 25 minutes for the police to respond.
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...