Death Rally almost wrecked my calc

A General Discussion forum for TI calculators

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Someone remind me I need to finish that Windows Me clone...
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

tr1p1ea wrote:The problem is that crashes produce random results. Ram clear once, funcky character matrix style scrolling another time and even blue screens. Every crash has the potential to cause a blue screen effect.
Sorry, didn't know that. :oops: I apologise to CoBB for what I said about his program.

Currahee: You need to finish that Windows Me clone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

on second thought, why windows ME? that was one of the worst versions. :?
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
KevinJB
Calc Wizard

Post by KevinJB »

Precisly :)

Perhaps you haven't seen the flash animation :-)?
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
KevinJB | RevSoft
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

CompWiz wrote:
tr1p1ea wrote:The problem is that crashes produce random results. Ram clear once, funcky character matrix style scrolling another time and even blue screens. Every crash has the potential to cause a blue screen effect.
Sorry, didn't know that. :oops: I apologise to CoBB for what I said about his program.

Currahee: You need to finish that Windows Me clone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

on second thought, why windows ME? that was one of the worst versions. :?
as with rezek said, that's the idea :twisted: first an all out totall assault on ticalc.org promoting WinME and then having users to go through an activation/licensing process to get their unique product id key only to get something that doesn't even work.
:twisted:
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"