Final Fantasy: Chaos Revenge

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

yeah except that he changed the ending zero to the "o" letter
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Im in california.... all is going well, now; Fixed a bug in ffcr that crashed the game due to err mem (Excessive flood of Flash Gordon kills the programs)... maxamized more space to improve memory usage and stuff... alls going quite well ;)
----
Drak
arti

Post by arti »

Drak Dragon wrote:Im in california.... all is going well, now; Fixed a bug in ffcr that crashed the game due to err mem (Excessive flood of Flash Gordon kills the programs)... maxamized more space to improve memory usage and stuff... alls going quite well ;)
Do you program directly on-calc with the calc's tiny keys?
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

There not that tiny...
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Drak Dragon wrote:(Excessive flood of Flash Gordon kills the programs)
yeah I had this pb with one of my older games too, if only there was a zCopy that can temporary copy not only in ZTEMP but in other programs as well, and doesnt crash when the prgm alerady exists :/

most TI-83+ BASIC coders prgm directly on calc, thats the advantage of BASIC over ASM and the reason why I still use it :) , if there wasnt on calc prgming with TI BASIC I would be programming ASM or Squirrelbox rightnow
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Kevin wrote:
Drak Dragon wrote:(Excessive flood of Flash Gordon kills the programs)
yeah I had this pb with one of my older games too, if only there was a zCopy that can temporary copy not only in ZTEMP but in other programs as well, and doesnt crash when the prgm alerady exists :/

most TI-83+ BASIC coders prgm directly on calc, thats the advantage of BASIC over ASM and the reason why I still use it :) , if there wasnt on calc prgming with TI BASIC I would be programming ASM or Squirrelbox rightnow
true... isnt squirrelbox supposed to be like BASIC asm? O_o ill have to look into it when it's more completed.
----
Drak
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Squirrel box is more like Java, but simpler. I dunno if anyone ever got it to work though
Spooner

Post by Spooner »

Yeah this topic had post after post on it, what happened? I was looking forward to this can we have a update or something...please.
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

Spooner wrote:Yeah this topic had post after post on it, what happened? I was looking forward to this can we have a update or something...please.
no calc mem left, going to need to redo it for 68k, if it wont work there... .its time to pick up on the old C++
----
Drak
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

I hope this will work out for the 89t version. If ETP Studio ever release a english version of their tutotial it might be good because its as easy as TI-BASIC and faster. On the 89t I think you'll be able to come up witha game because you have a freakin huge amount of RAM (the 83+ had 24KB but the 89 has 184KB)

(and you need to add transparency in your avatar) ;)