Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

What exactly is the difference?
solitaire710

Things.....

Post by solitaire710 »

Calcwebzine seems to be just Maxcoderz news. I haven't seen any news from different sources. Then again, besides UnitedTI, MC is realy the only large and active z80 group.
I will post any z80 game news regardless of the source, as long as it is credible and substantial.

What you may be seeing is that most of the groups below will usually post thier latest projects and releases here in the 'Anounce your Projects' section as well in in thier home programming forums.

Due to this I usually will post the source as whichever thread, be it the persons home programming group thread or the MC anouncement thread, had the most information I drew from as the source.

I frequent and read a variety of different forums to gather news for CWZ every week, including, but not limited to-

MaxCoderz
United TI
Revolution Software
Epic Programming Studio
Prgmerz
Electroshock
Omnimaga
MaxCoderz the group or MaxCoderz the forum? There is alot of news from the forum (since we have alot of projects here) but not especially from the group.
Most definitely the forum.

The forum is active because a lot of individuals from the z80 community post here in addition to posting in thier home programming groups forum.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Electroshock is dead
Image Image Image Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

Glad to see RevSoft is in there...too bad we dont have a lot of news as of yet. But that will change in a while, I promise! :wink:

Calcwebzine, was at one point my #1 source for calc-related news. They have kind of slowed down a bit but I try and visit them once a week.
The Revolution is here...