Playstation 3 Revealed

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

what are you doing in this thread?!?!?! go watch the nintendo press conference!!!!!!!!!!!
Reginald Tucker (Gimpynerd) www.gimpynerd.com
Amateur Programmer / Game Designer

Want to learn Z80 assembly? E-mail me at gimpynerd@gmail.com to set up a time for lessons!
Luthar

Post by Luthar »

it seems everyone here only likes a certain brand...Xbox...Sony..or Nintendo...so i'm gonna be different. Personally I love all three. Gamecube is great, PS2 has some of he best RPG's, and Xbox has the best first person shooters. Am I the only one who owns all three systems? Newayz...the PS3 looks so wickedly awesome...haven't heard much about it, but it seems to be great. My friend showed me some screen shots from FFXII on the PS3, omg....*twitch* it's soooo pretty!
Archia...BASIC....ASM....erk...scratch ASM..yep don't know ASM
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

rtsp://gwmlive.streamos.com/256_ebms-e3video_050514.asf?ts=1116343007&ttl=43200&cs=D3D1F19EC1EFA53A8D145B0AE9065FDF97DDA37F

watch the conference!

Want to learn Z80 assembly? E-mail me at gimpynerd@gmail.com to set up a time for lessons!
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

I'm a sega fan, man!
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

well sega isnt releasing a new console anytime soon!!!

Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

I'm a sega fan, man!
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

So now you've resorted to posting the exact same message twice in a row.. :no:

@Luthar: I have all three also, but looking back I think it was a waste of money (even though I did get the ps2 for $60). I couldn't decide which I wanted, and kept seeing a good game for the other system, so I just bought all three. :)
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

blueskies wrote:So now you've resorted to posting the exact same message twice in a row.. :no:

@Luthar: I have all three also, but looking back I think it was a waste of money (even though I did get the ps2 for $60). I couldn't decide which I wanted, and kept seeing a good game for the other system, so I just bought all three. :)
I was reiterating, may seem redunant, but I'm a Sega fan.
Luthar

Post by Luthar »

@Luthar: I have all three also, but looking back I think it was a waste of money (even though I did get the ps2 for $60). I couldn't decide which I wanted, and kept seeing a good game for the other system, so I just bought all three. :)[/quote]

Yea, same here. But I didn't pay for them..my parents did, so I didn't waste the money.
Archia...BASIC....ASM....erk...scratch ASM..yep don't know ASM
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

you have rich parents... I have none of the systems... :'(
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

sorry for double posting, but.... $465!!!
Duck
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Duck »

Isnt it just possible to EDIT you posts? Forgive me if I'm wrong.
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

After a few hours, I think it's better to make a new post so more people will see it, since it'll show as a new post on the forum page. It doesn't do that with edits.
ImageImage
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

AndySoft wrote:After a few hours, I think it's better to make a new post so more people will see it, since it'll show as a new post on the forum page. It doesn't do that with edits.
Thank you for explaining myself... I just wanted to say, OMG, the playstation 3 is gonna be expensive!
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I'll wait 3 or 4 years then decide :D